When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder.
I only used the Site Booster and I was just charged a total of $9.90 for 2 months of service ($4.95 monthly service charge).
Nowhere in their advertisement says that there will be a monthly charge at all for the service and that is why it says you get it for free with your subscription.
This is clearly, false advertisement!
As of now I have cancelled my subscription for the Site Booster so I won't get charge again.
When I called customer service about this was told that you only get a credit for the first month of service. Again, nowhere that is mentioned.
They issued me a credit for this charge.
I wished that I haven't paid in full up front as is required for the year for the yearly subscription for their service.
As of now is "wasted" money since I can not get a refund for it and is paid until it expires for the yearly service.
As of now I am looking for another company to design my website with and won't be using Wix anymore.
I also haven't finished designing my website completely yet.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wix Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To,Sub: Complaint against Godaddy.comSir.I wrote following complain again and again but still I have not got any reply from Godaddy and not solving my problem so I found you and..."
- "I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to..."
- "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..."
- "Hello there I wanted other's to know what happened to my poor dog so it does not happen to your lovable pets as well. My dog currently eats a diet..."
- "So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being..."
- "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."