When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder.

I only used the Site Booster and I was just charged a total of $9.90 for 2 months of service ($4.95 monthly service charge).

Nowhere in their advertisement says that there will be a monthly charge at all for the service and that is why it says you get it for free with your subscription.

This is clearly, false advertisement!

As of now I have cancelled my subscription for the Site Booster so I won't get charge again.

When I called customer service about this was told that you only get a credit for the first month of service. Again, nowhere that is mentioned.

They issued me a credit for this charge.

I wished that I haven't paid in full up front as is required for the year for the yearly subscription for their service.

As of now is "wasted" money since I can not get a refund for it and is paid until it expires for the yearly service.

As of now I am looking for another company to design my website with and won't be using Wix anymore.

I also haven't finished designing my website completely yet.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $75. magicalwizard is overall dissatisfied with Wix and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Wix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wix?

Comments