When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder.
I only used the Site Booster and I was just charged a total of $9.90 for 2 months of service ($4.95 monthly service charge).
Nowhere in their advertisement says that there will be a monthly charge at all for the service and that is why it says you get it for free with your subscription.
This is clearly, false advertisement!
As of now I have cancelled my subscription for the Site Booster so I won't get charge again.
When I called customer service about this was told that you only get a credit for the first month of service. Again, nowhere that is mentioned.
They issued me a credit for this charge.
I wished that I haven't paid in full up front as is required for the year for the yearly subscription for their service.
As of now is "wasted" money since I can not get a refund for it and is paid until it expires for the yearly service.
As of now I am looking for another company to design my website with and won't be using Wix anymore.
I also haven't finished designing my website completely yet.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wix Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered for a VPS and recieved: - Recieved a non-functional VPS - Extreme poor performance (Memory and connection) - Was faulty already right from the start: - Slow and almost non-existent support - No..."
- "Easyspace have basically stolen my money. After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being..."
- "I placed an order for one item on October 26 and still haven't received it. I contacted customer service several times and was told I could track my item online..."
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."