Kissimmee, Florida

When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder.

I only used the Site Booster and I was just charged a total of $9.90 for 2 months of service ($4.95 monthly service charge).

Nowhere in their advertisement says that there will be a monthly charge at all for the service and that is why it says you get it for free with your subscription.

This is clearly, false advertisement!

As of now I have cancelled my subscription for the Site Booster so I won't get charge again.

When I called customer service about this was told that you only get a credit for the first month of service. Again, nowhere that is mentioned.

They issued me a credit for this charge.

I wished that I haven't paid in full up front as is required for the year for the yearly subscription for their service.

As of now is "wasted" money since I can not get a refund for it and is paid until it expires for the yearly service.

As of now I am looking for another company to design my website with and won't be using Wix anymore.

I also haven't finished designing my website completely yet.

Had an Experience with Wix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion