When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder.
I only used the Site Booster and I was just charged a total of $9.90 for 2 months of service ($4.95 monthly service charge).
Nowhere in their advertisement says that there will be a monthly charge at all for the service and that is why it says you get it for free with your subscription.
This is clearly, false advertisement!
As of now I have cancelled my subscription for the Site Booster so I won't get charge again.
When I called customer service about this was told that you only get a credit for the first month of service. Again, nowhere that is mentioned.
They issued me a credit for this charge.
I wished that I haven't paid in full up front as is required for the year for the yearly subscription for their service.
As of now is "wasted" money since I can not get a refund for it and is paid until it expires for the yearly service.
As of now I am looking for another company to design my website with and won't be using Wix anymore.
I also haven't finished designing my website completely yet.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wix Web Hosting
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Easyspace have basically stolen my money. After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced..."
- "Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name. When I asked them to cancel it they did but..."
- "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I placed an order for one item on October 26 and still haven't received it. I contacted customer service several times and was told I could track my item online..."
- "First of all, I have been insured through the Marketplace roughly five months ago and it was terrible and veeery time-consuming to get signed up initially. Today I had to..."
- "I would like to thank Attorney Dan Newlin and his team especially Attorney Michael Truax for helping me with my case, thanks to you and your assistance I was able..."